Friday, April 07, 2006

Oh My Aching Head

Agility Class last night with Ceilidh. OK, so what do you do when you've got a splitting headache, it hurts to bend over and your dog comes up to your shins and you've got to go to class with her otherwise you'll never hear the end of it? You (me, actually) take some aspirin, past a smile on your face and pretend that you're having a good time. It becomes true after a while.

We got to class early and were able to spend some quality time playing ball - I throw it into her travelling crate and she dashes after it! It's a new ball so the squeaker was driving everyone else crazy. Ceilidh was having so much fun that I didn't have the heart to stop.

The first course set the tone for the night - three jumps, a tunnel, three more jumps and the chute (closed tunnel). As our instructor called it - YEE HAH!!! Ceilidh had so much fun I just had to laugh with her!
A couple of runs later my headache was gone.

My motto - just keep smiling! Those aspirin will kick in and you'll be happy before you know it!

No comments: