Friday, May 29, 2009

Made my own agility course

Agility class last night was crazy! Our class is very large this session, with people and dogs at various levels of training. The only course we ran was pretty long and somewhat confusing to many of us so our instructor took time to help us through the parts we were having trouble with. Ceilidh and I ran first and sort of made up our own course because I could not remember the printed course! I included most of the obstacles, though! (Our instructor does not put numbered cones out during class - we should not rely on the numbers, but our memory. Didn't work for me last night!) But I guess I was so convincing that no one said anything. Either that or our instructor thought I'm a lost cause. That could be it...
Bookmark and Share


No comments: