Friday, February 27, 2009

A Different Schedule Makes Everyone Unsettled

Hope has an Agility Trial today - no biggie since it's her regular day off. But she took Dax with her! Roc did not approve. He's gotten all the attention the last few days, so he felt he should be the one going with Hope in the car! Roc was sulking after Hope left. Hope naturally had to leave the house at the crack of dawn for the trial - it was before my breakfast, anyway. Roc usually keeps me company while I eat, but this morning he was face down in his bed. Sulking. I would have thought that Roc would welcome Dax's absence for a while since he puts on his pitiful face when she tries to sit next to him or even gets near to him. But I guess the fact that Roc didn't get to go wherever it was that Hope went, was more important than Dax being gone.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: