Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sapping our strength

I'm so darn tired of writing about the weather. But there's nothing that's had more impact on our lives lately. You don't feel like going anywhere, doing much of anything, because it's just such a hassle. Boots, coat, scraping ice off the car, treacherous driving (the village ran out of road salt), and on and on.
If I put on my PollyAnna hat, I'd say that it could be a lot worse. I love my job and my home. Even if it's been hard to find under all the snow this season.

2 comments:

Cynthia Blue said...

Yeah I hear ya. We actually have some sun today.. and a tiny bit of warmth. It's teasing me!

Cyn said...

Hope, thanks for your knd comments on my blog about losing two of my Griffs in a week. In both cases I knew that it was the right thing to do but I still crie like a baby. Now I just feel fortunate to have enjoyed their company for all the past years. Cyn