Friday, March 14, 2008

Back to Agility!

I tried new treats at Agility Class last night with Ceilidh. I've tried to be true to my store, but last night I used string cheese in a last-ditch attempt to keep Ceilidh's attention on me and not Hope or anyone else, or anything on the floor. Wouldn't you know - it worked better than anything else I've tried! The sets last night were quite long for our class but Ceilidh only tried one or two half-hearted sniffs. I reminded her that I held the cheese, and she was back at work! I guess the treats I've tried haven't been stinky enough to keep Ceilidh from being distracted by everything else going on. Or, maybe she knew that, no matter how delicious they were, they were still dog treats?

1 comment:

Jan said...

I love string cheese. I think my dogs know anything I would like to eat won't last long if they don't earn them.