Friday, March 08, 2013

New web site, new headaches

Ever try communicating in a language you don't really know? Yup, I'm faking it! I'm not a programmer. I don't know code! Our new online store's shopping cart is all asp. I have no idea what that even means. Pages that worked in the old website didn't work in the new one. As an example, we had a great questionnaire that dog owners could use to ask us for harness recommendations. It doesn't work with asp! It took me a couple of weeks to even think of asking why the old one didn't work. I just kept trying different things. Rrrgggghhh! Once I knew that the old form would not work no matter how hard I tried, I got busy and found a new one! Works like a charm. So, if your little dog needs a new harness but you're confused by all the choices, just fill out the Harness Picker Questionnaire! We'll get back to you with recommendations and links in a day or so. By the way, that's little Baxter in the EasyGo Harness & Leash Set. - Fran

No comments: