Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring forward

A friend just reminded me not to forget to change our clocks this weekend for Daylight Savings Time. "Spring ahead, fall back," as they say. Not fair, I say. An hour of sleep is stolen from us. I feel especially badly for friends who are showing dogs this weekend. Hope is one! So, instead of waking up at 5:00 in the morning, she'll be waking up at 4! And then driving two hours in the deep dark of pre-dawn to the show site. At least Dax can sleep in her crate in the car. I suppose the good thing is that there will just be other crazy dog people on the road early on Sunday. - Fran
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Hi My name is Bailey and I am a dog.

I lost my shelter to a fire, so I started a twitter campaign to ask for support from anipals.

Check it out ;)

http://www.raisethewoof.ca/woof4aroof.php

Thanks for passing it a long to all your anipals and friends.

Bailey

Laguna Pearl Jewelry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.