Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spinning my wheels

Ever have one of those days when you feel like you're dashing around like crazy and getting absolutely nothing done? I seem to be having that kind of week! It could have something to do with my new addition to the house - a treadmill. That's right. I'm now officially getting nowhere fast.
We'll see how Dax likes it when it's her turn to hop aboard. So far the dogs are entirely indifferent. When they see me head into the workout area of the basement, each one finds his/her favorite spot and takes a nap. Dax's favorite is usually on top of one of the others. The mashed ones don't appreciate it, but Dax is still convinced she's the smallest dog in the house. It's impossible to convince her that what was true when she was nine weeks old is no longer valid. She's the baby, gotta love her!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

DineometerDeb said...

I do have those kind of days. I call them "weekdays."

And thanks for your ad purchase.