Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We did it!

Judge Ann Riba was kind enough to pose for a picture with Dax and me (right). Our very first qualifying run!


Dax and I qualified in our Standard run on Sunday at the Paw Power Blues Agility Trial! I'll spare you the video of the other three runs of the weekend - although if you want a few laughs I'll be posting the video on our Golly Gear You Tube channel. Here's the triumphant run - with the cheers of the All Fours Agility Team (thanks, guys!) in the background. Thank you to our dear friend Betsy for taping, advice, support and commentary!

video

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Carlene said...

Congratulations!

:D

*smooches* to Dax

zoe's mom said...

Bravo!! I have to say, I enjoyed the first three runs too. So entertaining to see Dax enjoying herself and having fun, even if it wasn't quite the course you had in mind =) Gotta love that frenchie personality!

Dogasaur said...

Congratulations!
If you ever need new agility equipment, check this out

http://www.dogasaur.com/store/products/agility-starter-kit-107.html

Frenchie Maintenance Supervisor said...

Wow wee! Congrats! I'm in awe of anyone who can do this sport with a Frenchie. Very fine job by Dax and Hope.

Uncivil said...

Woooohooooo...Dax.....you had me cheering!!!!!
Great job by Dax as well as yourself!