Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Not my day

I don't know where my brain is lately. Our garage door opener busted and I called the repair company to come fix it. We made the appointment for today. The guy on the phone said "10 to 12." So I got there at 11:30, plenty of time to spare, and there was a message on my answering machine saying the repair guy was there at 10:30 and sorry he missed me. I called the place, enraged. And he burst out laughing because our appointment was between 10 and 12. It actually had occurred to me that 11:50 was a little precise for a service call. Sigh. We rescheduled.
Bookmark and Share


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hope

Love your well written and interesting bloggs. I have a question: Do you know how I can make contact with some top dog bloggers? Ie: People who blogg for a living and are also interested in dogs and/or possibly want to help a charity as well?

Kind regards

Julia
www.maps4pets.com

Kasha said...

Super cool blog about dogs. We have a lot alike! Please check out my blog about my dog, Africa, a boerboel. I am for sure adding you to my blog roll. I would really appreciate it if you would add me to your blogroll. Thank you so much.
http://trainingboerboels.blogspot.com/
Kasha

Jan said...

I had that exact experience. My excuse is that I'm blonde. People just smile and nod.