Friday, March 26, 2010

I'd forgotten...

how much work it is to train a puppy. And how exhausted you get after constantly being on the watch when he gets into something he shouldn't. Tango has his leash on today out of his crate. He'd been an angel all week in his crate so it was time to let him explore a little. But of course any time he's out of sight I have to make sure he's not getting in trouble. He's been pretty good about not barking at every noise today. And it's so much fun filling orders and putting new stock away with Tango "helping." But the thing that Tango most wants to do, aside from climb into my lap (not gonna happen at my desk, little guy!) is play in the ring with his Froggie (Bow Wow Beanies Legs). One day soon there'll be pictures, but for now I'm just having too much fun watching little Tango run around squeaking his Froggie. - Fran
Bookmark and Share

No comments: